Relive history with a journey back in time to Battle Trail.
Travel back in time during a tour of Battle Trail where George Washington, Paul Revere, Jonathan Parker and the Minutemen all changed the future of America. Visit Harvard Yard and view Cambridge Common, where George Washington took control of the Continental Army. Drive along "Tory Row" past the home of Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. Follow the route of Paul Revere as he warned the countryside with his infamous cry of "The British are coming!"
Stand on Lexington Green, where Captain Jonathan Parker and 77 Minutemen stood their ground against 700 of England’s finest regulars.
In Concord, travel past the homes of Hawthorne, Alcott and Emerson as you make your way to the Old North Bridge where "...the embattled farmers stood and fired the shot heard round the world."
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- The Battle Trail
- Cambridge Common
- Lexington Green
- Old North Bridge - Minuteman National Park
- Orchard House
*Itinerary is subject to change by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you have to proceed to the tour departure point on your own.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Please be advised that 2021 tour date bookings will be processed closer to tour departure date
Tours operates every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday from 0900 to 1330hrs
What You Get
- 4.5-hour tour itinerary
- Pickup from selected Boston hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Admission fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the tour office on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Tour office is inside the City Place Food Court - Mass Transportation Building.