Explore the past and present of American history in Boston, Cambridge, Lexington and Concord.
We’ve combined the best of old and new Boston with a journey into the historic countryside towns of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord.
In the morning, we will travel through Cambridge and pass by MIT and the oldest American college, Harvard University, founded in 1636. We will then follow the route of Paul Revere through the historic countryside towns of Belmont and Lexington. We will stand on Lexington Green and remember the 77 brave Minutemen who stood their ground against 700 of England’s finest regulars.
Our next stop is Concord, past the homes of Hawthorne, Alcott and Emerson. Enjoy a picture stop at the family home of Louisa May Alcott - author of the book "Little Women". See the site of the first battle of the American Revolution at the Old North Bridge made famous in Emerson's poem, "Here once the embattled farmers's stood and fired the shot heard 'round the world."
As we return to Boston, we’ll make a stop at the historic and popular Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market. You’ll have time for lunch and to shop on your own. In the afternoon, reboard your motorcoach for a fully narrated, two hour tour of Boston, including a 45 minute stop at the USS Constitution.
Below is a typical itinerary for the tour:
- Travel the famed route of Paul Revere’s midnight ride from Boston
- Visit and learn about the history of Cambridge, Lexington and Concord
- Travel past the homes of Longfellow, Hawthorne, & Emerson - renowned American authors
- Stops at Lexington Green and Minuteman National Park site of the old "North Bridge"
- Picture stop at the historic home of Louisa May Alcott, author of "Little Women"
- Enjoy free time at Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market in Boston
- Overview of Boston & USS Constitution
*Itinerary is subject to change by the tour operator
- To complete your booking, please send an email with your Order Number and Accommodation Details to email@example.com
- If your accommodation is not included in the operator's pickup list, you will be informed via email. In that case, you have to proceed to the tour departure point on your own.
- Children under the age of 3 are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Please be advised that 2021 tour date bookings will be processed closer to tour departure date
Tour operates every Thursday to Saturday from 0900hrs to 1700hrs
What You Get
- 8-hour tour itinerary
- Pickup from selected Boston hotels only (to be confirmed by operator)
- Lunch and additional food & beverages, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel dropoff (tour concludes at departure point)
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the tour office on the day of your tour.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event that the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
How to Get There
8 Park Plaza, Boston, MA 02116, United States
Tour office is inside the City Place Food Court - Mass Transportation Building.