Boston Sunset Cruise
The spectacle of the sun setting behind the Boston skyline is so breathtaking.
Looking for a bit of history, sights AND the majestic Boston skyline at sunset? Then step aboard our Sunset Sightseeing Cruise. This fully narrated, 90-minute tour introduces you to the lore and allure of Boston Harbor past and present, including the USS Constitution's traditional ritual as she fires her cannon and lowers her flag to signal the day's end.
- Cruise is free of charge for infants aged 2 and below
2 May - 31 August: 1900 - 2030 hrs daily
1 - 13 September: 1800 - 1930 hrs from Thursday to Sunday
What You Get
- 90-minute fully narrated tour of Boston's inner and outer harbour
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Food & Beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the ticketing office to exchange for your ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110