Boston Historic Sightseeing Cruise
They say you learn something new every day, and that will certainly be the case on this educational tour of Boston’s inner and outer harbors.
Boston's inner and outer harbors are awash in legend and lore, not to mention beauty. On this fully narrated 90-minute tour, we’ll regale you with hero tales of the Revolutionary War, local legends of the sea, and stories of characters past and present. You’ll learn how the harbor was transformed into one of the cleanest in the country. Other highlights include the nation's oldest continuously manned lighthouse, the Harbor Islands National Park Area, Boston's working port and examples of extravagant waterfront living.
- Cruise is free of charge for infants aged 2 and below. However for accurate head count, they still require tickets. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order Number and No. of Infant tickets required should you be bringing any infants along
1100hrs & 1300hrs daily, except New Year's Day, Thanksgiving and Chirstmas Day
What You Get
- 90-minute narrated tour of Boston's inner and outer harbour
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Food & Beverages
- Parking fees
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at the ticketing office to exchange for your ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
1 Long Wharf, Boston, MA 02110