Boston Duck Tours (Departure from Prudential Center)
The only tour operator in Boston that traverses both land and water in one tour!
Hop on Boston's only tour with a Big Splash!
Enjoy a fully narrated, historic tour of Boston in a “DUCK", a W.W.II style amphibious landing vehicle that travels on land and water. Learn and laugh along the way while learning all about Boston's storied past and future. You will cruise by unique neighbourhoods and historical landmarks that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of many firsts.
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, it’s time for a Big Splash as your ConDUCKtor drives the DUCK right into the Charles River for a breathtaking view of the Boston and Cambridge skylines. Come and experience the best introDUCKtion to Boston!
- For more information regarding the Duck Tours routes, please click here
- Infants aged 2 and below require tickets for accurate head count; infant tickets are to be purchaed on-site
- Some tours are also available in 9 languages via GPS headset - German, French, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, Japanese, Portuguese, Cantonese and Korean. Please enquire on-site
Tours depart every 30 minutes starting at 0900hrs, up until 1500hrs, from 21 March to 1 December.
What You Get
- 80-minute narrated tour of Boston in a WWII-style amphibious vehicle
- Hotel transfers and transportation to and from departure point
- Food & Beverages
- Personal expenses (optional)
How to Use
Please present a printed voucher at Prudential Center to redeem for your Duck Tours ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher shortly. Tours and tickets are subject to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
800 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02199