Scavenger Hunt At Centennial Olympic Park
Turn Centennial Olympic Park in Atlanta into your own personal playground and enjoy a fun 2-hour scavenger hunt in the green oasis with your family and friends.
Use your smartphone as part guide and part taskmaster on this fun scavenger hunt around Atlanta. See some of the city's best known landmarks and discover a few hidden gems along the way.
Solve clues and complete challenges, whilst learning the local history. Begin in the heart of Centennial Olympic Park, built for the 1996 Summer Olympics. Then, follow a well-designed course among the monuments and brand name attractions.
You will walk for approximately 1.5 miles, but can stop and start whenever you want. Enjoy a slice of peach pie or cold glass of sweet tea if you need a break!
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
What You Get
- Smartphone guided scavenger hunt around Atlanta city
- Smartphone device
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Centennial Olympic Park, 265 Park Ave W NW, Atlanta.