Atlanta Walking Food Tour
Enjoy a walking tour of Atlanta's vibrant food scene in the company of an Atlantan who is passionate about local food, the city, and its history.
Start your tour in front of one of the country's leading art museums, the High Museum of Art. Stroll through the small, tucked-away streets of the bustling Midtown area.
Along the way, discover the best of Southern food and get to know the local culinary culture. Allow your expert guide to show you the finest artisanal shops, restaurants, and live entertainment, and provide you with great local tips to boot.
Enjoy a range of popular regional dishes and eat like a local. Before the day is over, feast on a secret Southern dish unique to the Atlanta Midtown region.
What You Get
- Coffee or a Southern sweet tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
The meeting spot is in front of the High Museum of Art, on the sidewalk, facing Peachtree St NE. Your guide will be waiting with an orange umbrella and a big smile.