Hop-On Hop-Off Oxford
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic views of its honey coloured buildings as well as glimpses of many of its Colleges' courtyards. Let City Sightseeing Oxford introduce you to this vibrant and cultured city. With one fantastic route with 20 bus stops, you're free to hop on and off at your leisure to make the most of your stay. Join us around Oxford!
If you're looking to jump straight into the heritage of Oxford then hop on the Red Line, starting at the Railway Station. We'll take you to Park End Street where you can hop off, take a stroll and take in the view of the Castle Mill Stream, a hidden treasure of Oxford. Fancy a bit of shopping during your trip? Hop off at the fabulous Westgate Shopping Centre for a great shopping experience!
The Red Line takes you straight past some of the old-style colleges, some of which date back to the early 14th century. You'll be able to see Brasenose College, The Queen's College and the Trinity College gates very clearly from up high on our open top buses. We'll also take you straight to the old Sheldonian Theatre, where you can appreciate its stunning English-style architecture.
Why not fully immerse yourself in the English lifestyle and go for afternoon tea after a long day of travelling? We'll take you straight to the famous Browns restaurant. Go ahead and start deciding on your personal itinerary around Oxford. Get your ticket online today!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at the Railway Station Shop in Oxford
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
What You Get
- 24 hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Oxford
No 1 Shop, Railway Station, Park End St
OX1 1HS, Oxford, United Kingdom