Hop-On Hop-Off Norwich
Time to explore Norwich! Hop on and off at any of the stops along the route and explore the city at your leisure, allowing your City Sightseeing bus tour commentary to highlight all the attractions along the way. Hop off at Stop 6 for the beautiful ancient Anglican Cathedral. But that's not all, this is just 1 of the 9 spectacular destinations that we'll drive you to. Hop on!
Are you ready to explore the wonders of the idyllic city of Norwich? Hop on board at Castle Meadow and get ready to ride in style and enjoy the wonderful views from up high on our open-top double-decker bus. First on the itinerary, , we have Castle Meadow West Side at bus stop 1.
Take a trip to the medieval Norwich Castle, which is home to Norwich Museum, full of amazing artefacts that tell a historical tale of the city. Next up at bus stop 6 is Tombland, a hidden gem of Norwich. Here you'll find a variety of shops and restaurants or if you want to dive into the history a little more, visit the magnificent Norwich Cathedral, located right in the heart of the city. If you fancy a nice leisurely stroll then head to historic King Street which is nearby. You'll pass a lot of ancient style buildings and discover Dragon Hall, a medieval merchant's trading hall.
Hop off at Riverside Road at bus stop 8 and follow the path along River Wensum, take in the picturesque scenery and pass all the wonderful boats along the river! Buy your City Sightseeing ticket today and start planning your personal itinerary to visit Norwich!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Norwich office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
- 1st April - 30th September: daily
- 1st October - 26th October: Tuesday - Saturday only
First tour: 10:30 a.m.
Last tour: 3:30 p.m.
What You Get
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Norwich
Awayadays, Front Road, Wood Dalling
NR11 6RN, Norwich, United Kingdom