You will be picked up from your hotel in a comfortable car and journey to the enigmatic Stonehenge - a mystical collection of 5000-year-old Neolithic stones, located on the rolling plains of Salisbury, Wiltshire. This monumental stone circle is still very much a place of strong spiritual and esoteric significance - a haunting echo from Britain's forgotten past. It is a mystery as to why the stones were placed here and what purpose they served. Why not wander around the site with your expert guide and see if you can attempt to unlock the secrets of the stones for yourself? There is also an excellent visitors’ centre that will help to shed light onto the fascinating people that lived and worshipped at Stonehenge. In the afternoon you will continue onward for a private walking tour of Bath - famous for its elegant Georgian architecture and widely considered one of England’s prettiest cities. Follow your expert guide on a picturesque tour of the city, through its beautiful Regency squares and quaint mews. You will see Bath Abbey and the stunning Pulteney Bridge, modeled after the Ponte Vecchio in Florence. You will also have the pleasure of visiting the city’s famous Roman Baths - the best preserved and most stunning Roman spa from the ancient world. You will end your comprehensive tour with a pleasant car journey back to your hotel.
Choose between 08:00am, or 08:30am.
Enjoy this private Stonehenge and Bath tour with min 4 in a group!
- Visit the world-famous Stonehenge, an enigmatic collection of 5000-year-old Neolithic stones.
- Wander around the site with your expert guide and try to uncover the mystery of Stonehenge for yourself.
- Learn the story of the people who lived and worshipped at Stonehenge.
- Experience the Georgian architecture of Bath, regarded by many as England’s prettiest city.
- See Bath’s stunning sites: from Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge to the famous Roman Baths.
- Enjoy a relaxing journey back to your hotel after a long day of sightseeing in your own private car.
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.