Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films. The most successful film series of all time. Enjoy previously unheard anecdotes from the expert guides before taking a unique walking tour that takes you behind-the-scenes like exploring Dumbledore’s office and seeing never-before-seen treasures. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world. You will be given a minimum of 3 hours for the visit inside the Studios.
In addition, the Oyster card is a pay-as-you-go smartcard which can be used to pay for all public transport in London. Skip the queue at the ticketing counters and machines and save additional shipping costs!
Apart from being entitled to a 50% discount for most public transport covered, your Visitor Oyster card offers daily capping. This means you can travel as much as you like in a single day and the amount you pay for your travel is limited (or capped). For example, you can travel as many times as you like in a day in Zones 1 and 2 (from 04:30 to 04:29 the next day) and you won't be charged more than £6.60.
Also, enjoy exclusive offers and discounts with your Visitor Oyster Card at over 40 leading London restaurants and shops.
More information can be found here.
0930-2200 hours (GMT+1)
Opening hours may vary, please check the Warner Bros. Studio Tour Official website
Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio Tour of London, return transportation on a luxury air-conditioned coach and free Wi-Fi on board
Visitor Oyster Card worth £20, with a preloaded amount of £15 and card value of £5
Ages 16 years and above
- A 30 GBP (35 GBP from 1st Jan 18) applies for children aged 3 to 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the vehicle
- Please inform us if you have any infants aged 2 years and below travelling with you.
- Tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received
- In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- Children under 11 travel free on buses and trams. Children under 11 also travel free on Tube, DLR, London Overground, TfL Rail and some National Rail services when accompanied by a fare-paying adult (up to four children per adult).
Excludes: Food and beverages
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive a redemption e-voucher for oyster card and tour confirmation within 2 working days
3. Present the redemption e-voucher to collect the physical oyster card from your preferred Changi Recommends counter before immigration
4. Present the printed tour confirmation to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
4. Enjoy your tour
Warner Bro's studio tour pick up at Victoria Coach Station
164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TP