Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter
Explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time.
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films. The most successful film series of all time. Enjoy previously unheard anecdotes from the expert guides before taking a unique walking tour that takes you behind-the-scenes like exploring Dumbledore’s office and seeing never-before-seen treasures. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
- Kindly arrange your own transportation to the specified pick up location
- Due to the popularity of this attraction, visitors are advised to make a reservation at least 30 days in advance to secure tickets of your preferred dates
- You will be given approximately 4 hours for the visit inside the Studios
- Infants 2 years and under are free of charge however still require a ticket, please notify us by writing in to email@example.com
- In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email
08:15 hrs – 22:00 hrs
Opening hours may vary, please check Warner Bros. Studio Tour Official website for operating hours.
Pick up location
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0),
164 Buckingham Palace Road,
What You Get
- Entrance to Warner Bros. Studio Tour of London
- Return transportation on a luxury-air conditioned coach
How to Use
- Please present your booking confirmation to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.