Visit The Tower of London, an integral part of British Royal history for nearly 1,000 years which is also a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The site of political scheming, bloody beheadings, and the home of the Crown Jewels, the Tower of London is a terrific place to spend a fascinating - and slightly eerie - day.
There's plenty to explore here at the Tower of London. It's been, at various times, the royal residence, mint, menagerie, armory, observatory and as the holding place for the Crown Jewels - a function it still serves.
You'll obviously want to check out all that royal bling, but there's plenty more besides.
The White Tower holds, among much else, Henry VIII's XXXL suit of armor in the Royal Armories collection. St John's Chapel, on the first floor, dates back to 1080, making it the oldest church in London!
The best way to get oriented is to take a tour with one of the Yeoman Warders. These men and women (popularly known as 'Beefeaters') have been guarding the tower for hundreds of years. Their 60-minute tours leave every half hour from the main entrance.
Be prepared for tales of intrigue, imprisonment, execution, torture and other gruesome thrills.
- Admission is free to children under the age of 5
- During the summer months, you may find long queues to enter the tower of London. Plan for a visit early in the morning when it’s quieter
- Yeoman Warder Tours:
- Tours begin every 30 minutes. The first tour starts at 10:00 (Tuesday to Saturday) and at 10:30 (Sunday and Monday). The final tour of the day starts at 15:30 (summer) or 14:30 (winter)
- Tours begin near the main entrance to the Tower of London and last one hour. In poor weather conditions, tours may be adapted or cancelled
- Smoking, eating, and drinking are prohibited within all buildings, except designated refreshment areas
- The use of photographic and recording equipment or mobile phones is prohibited within all buildings (unless otherwise advertised)
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
Last admission: 17:00
Tower of London
St Katharine's & Wapping, EC3N 4AB, London
What You Get
- Admission to the Tower of London
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
- Food and beverages
How to Use
- Please show your printed or mobile ticket at the main entrance gate
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.