Strap on your glasses and lock down your phones for a thrilling ride on the world’s longest tunnel slide, from the top of the UK’s tallest sculpture! This is a crazy attraction everyone's talking about, with views to die for!
If you like facts and figures, you'll find plenty on London's ArcelorMittal Orbit. At 114.5 meters tall, this hulk of an attraction is the UK’s tallest sculpture (and 22 meters taller than the Statue of Liberty). It was constructed from 2000 tons of steel - the weight of 1136 Black Cabs.
Going up is fun (and the views are great), but how about riding a slide down? Shoot down the world’s longest tunnel slide through light and dark sections as you circle 12 times, navigate a tight corkscrew and end with a 50-meter run back down to earth.
Conceived as a landmark to commemorate the London 2012 Olympic Games, the ArcelorMittal Orbit is one impressive icon, and a hair-raising thrill ride too.
- The ticket is valid for one ride on The Slide
- Kindly note that visitors must be at least eight years old and over 1.3m in height to ride The Slide. There is no maximum height limit
- As The Slide is fully enclosed, this experience isn’t ideal for those with claustrophobia
- Visitors are advised not to wear loose clothing, large jewellery or inappropriate footwear on The Slide but if your costume is within these parameters you should be fine
- Visitors with any pre-existing medical condition are advised to seek medical advice before booking a ticket to ride The Slide
- Last admission 1 hour before closing
Open Monday to Friday from 11am – 4pm and on weekends from 10am – 6pm.
Please note that The Slide will open 30 minutes after the attraction opens.
3 Thornton Street,
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park,
London, E20 2AD
What You Get
- Entrance to The ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Entrance to The Slide
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present your printed or mobile ticket at the entrance 10 minutes before your timeslot
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.