The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace
See changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection, featuring old master paintings, rare furniture, decorative arts and images from the vast photograph collection.
Step through the pillared portico and right into The Queen's Gallery. This public art gallery is part of Buckingham Palace and thus a pretty special place to view some (royally approved) artwork, plus changing exhibitions.
It wouldn't be a trip to London without delving into some of its royal past and present! Here at The Queen's Gallery, Buckingham Palace, you'll see changing exhibitions from the Royal Collection, and more gorgeous, gilded treasures than you can count.
See old master paintings, rare furniture, rich tapestries, decorative arts and amazing photographic images from a huge collection. There's also a spectacular assembly of silver-gilt furniture, which would have sparkled throughout the Stuart court.
Don't forget your free multimedia guide for special insights and commentary from Royal Collection Trust experts!
- Admission is free to children under the age of 5
- Large bags must be checked in and reclaimed after your visit
- No eating, drinking, or smoking inside the museum
- Last admission is at 16:15
09:30 hrs to 17:30 hrs
Opening hours may vary, please check the official website for operating hours.
The Queen's Gallery,
London, SW1A 1AA
What You Get
- Access to the museum
- Multimedia guide in English
- Access to other parts of Buckingham Palace
How to Use
- Kindly exchange your printed or mobile voucher for paper tickets upon arrival
- You’ll be required to go through an airport-style security check
- In order to speed this process up and reduce queuing times, please carry as few bags and items with you as possible
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.