The London Dungeon Entrance Tickets
Brace yourself for a heart-stopping experience at The London Dungeon as the untold terrors of London’s past are brought to life before you. This simulated horror from history recalls atrocities from the past, and is sure to set your heart rate soaring!
Explore the darker side of European history by traveling back in time on your visit to The London Dungeon. The simulated shop of historical horrors brings the atrocities of the past to the present for your terror – or pleasure! Either way, a visit to The London Dungeon is sure to get the adrenaline roaring and your heart rate high.
Walk through The London Dungeon to see cutting-edge multimedia displays. Stroll down a Victorian Street and unravel the terrible truth about Jack the Ripper. Marvel at the array of punishments, such as beheadings, boilings, or drownings, carried out right before your eyes. This terrible tour is not recommended for the faint of heart, or unsupervised children.
Despite its huge popularity, The London Dungeon ensures guaranteed entry within 45 minutes of arrival, so you won't be kept in suspense for too long! If you'd rather see present day London for a few hours of sightseeing, simply request a later time and come back then for instant access to the London of yesteryear.
1000 hours - 1700 hours (GMT+1)
What You Get
Admission ticket to The London Dungeon
- The 1.5-hour tour is available 7 days a week, 364 days a year (closed on 25 December), so you can experience the horror of it all at your leisure.
- Closing times stated are last admission times.
- Whatever time you enter the London Dungeon, the tour will always last 90 minutes.
- You will have to show a passport or photo ID when redeeming your voucher (Sent in a separate email)
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Receive a separate email within 2 working days
4. Exchange the e-voucher at the group entrance for the physical ticket
4. Enjoy your tour
65 6701 1185
65 9134 1516 (Text Only)
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- No amendments or cancellations are allowed once the booking has been confirmed.
- Tickets are strictly non-refundable.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
How to Get There
Please present your voucher at the group entrance of The London Dungeon.
County Hall, Westminster Bridge Road London SE1 7PB