Visit Stonehenge and Bath in a day and enter the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago.
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Next we head to Bath and arrive in time for lunch. With fabulous restaurants, tea houses, sandwich and coffee shops, not to mention all the classic British pubs, you will be spoilt for choice of places to eat.
Bath is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our scenic drive into the heart of the city, there will be plenty of time to explore at your leisure.
Entrance to the Roman Baths
Your ticket includes entrance to the Roman Baths that were built nearly 2,000 years ago. Built on Britain's only natural hot water spring lies the magnificent Roman public bath complex and Roman temple. At the heart of the World Heritage Site you can walk around the steaming pool on the Roman stone paving and admire the ancient Roman statues and architecture.
See Bath Abbey and Pulteney Bridge overlooking the river Avon cascading over the weir. Then there is the Jane Austen Centre and the elegant Assembly Rooms built in 1771. And you can shop, explore and take afternoon tea in the Pump Rooms while listening to the live classical music. With so much to see and do you will be glad that you have so much free time.
Arrive back in London approximately at 7.30pm.
- Estimated tour duration: 11 hrs
- This tour will conclude in/near Victoria station at approximately 7.30pm
- Kindly note that transportation to the tour pick-up point is not inclusive
- You are advised to arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
Victoria Coach Station Gate (18 - 20) at 08:15 hrs
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 18 - 20),
164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria,
What You Get
- Admission to Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Professional Guide
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Free Walking Tour of Bath
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Audio Headset in Stonehenge and Roman Baths
- Entrance to the delightful Georgian Pump Room
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop offs (the tour will finish at Victoria Coach station)
- Lunch (time will be provided for a refreshment break in Bath)
How to Use
- Please present your booking confirmation to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.