Explore Stonehenge with this Afternoon tour.
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a world heritage site, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plains. Its origins date back to nearly 5000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetry? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
What You Get
- Entrance to Stonehenge and the new exhibition centre
- Audio guide tour
- Professional driver and luxury air-conditioned coach
65 6701 1185
8403 4722 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- For amendments or cancellation, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and details at least 3 working days prior to date chosen.
- No amendments or cancellations will be entertained for any requests less than 3 working days.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
How to Get There
Pickup at Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0)
164 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W9TP
Pick up times:
- 2 pm (1st April 2017 - 15th Oct 2017)
- 12:30 pm (16th Oct 2017 - 31st March 2018)