Visit this London landmark, designed by Sir Christopher Wren, and experience the soaring architecture and breathtaking atmosphere. Explore the Whispering Gallery, check out the underground Crypt, and head up to the Golden Gallery, 111 meters above London for some amazing views!
There's plenty to fascinate everyone at St Paul's. The World War One Altar Frontal was embroidered by WWI veterans as part of their recovery. Visit the Whispering Gallery at the base of the dome and whisper a sweet nothing into the wall which, thanks to a quirk of construction, can be heard on the other side.The crypt holds the tombs of Lord Horatio Nelson, the 1st Duke of Wellington and Sir Christopher Wren himself.
Through all the builds and rebuilds, there's been a religious building on this spot for over 1,400 years! After the Great Fire of London in 1666, Sir Christopher Wren was tasked with creating something truly iconic to span the ages. His peerless creation has stood watch over the city ever since its completion in 1710.
- Visitors spend an average of two hours inside St Paul’s
- Filming and photography is not allowed inside the cathedral, but is permitted on the external galleries, without tripods, on a non-commercial basis
- No large bags, large rucksacks or large suitcases may be brought into St. Paul’s
- Visitors may not bring any item larger than aeroplane cabin hand luggage into services, events or visits, at any time
- Kindly note that certain special events and services may restrict access to all or part of the cathedral
- The café, restaurant, and shop close at 17:00
- Last admission to the cathedral 30 minutes before closing
Monday – Saturday, 08:30 hrs to 16:30 hrs
(Sundays open for worship only)
Special services may occasionally close all, or part, of the cathedral.
St. Paul’s Cathedral,
St. Paul’s Churchyard,
London EC4M 8AD
What You Get
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Please pass the security check at the entrance of the Cathedral, compulsory for all visitors, then go to one of the desks for voucher holders to exchange your printed or mobile voucher for a ticket.
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.