Experience the best of London in just four hours with an expert London guide. Your tour will begin at the Tower of London where you will explore this 900-year-old castle. Find out about the kings and queens who lived and died in the Tower as well as its role as a fortress, prison, zoo, and observatory. The highlight of the tour is a visit to the famous Crown Jewels where your guide will tell you about the many attempts to steal these beautiful diamonds!
After leaving the Tower you will travel along the Thames on a river cruise and look at some impressive sights including Tower Bridge and the London Eye, finally docking in Westminster; here you will see the Houses of Parliament - the home of the British government, and the magnificent Big Ben.
Your tour will also include a trip to Buckingham Palace, the home of Queen Elizabeth II (where you might witness the Changing of the Guards ceremony). A short walk on, you will come to the exterior of the beautiful Westminster Abbey where every English king and queen for the last 1000 years has had their coronation, as well as where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married.
Choose between 10:00am, 12:30pm or 3:00pm.
Enjoy this private London tour with min 4 in a group!
- Visit the Tower of London, one of the world’s most important historic castles.
- See the magnificent Crown Jewels. Experience the best views of London’s attractions on a scenic cruise.
- Pass under London’s Tower Bridge and hear the fascinating history of its construction.
- View London’s iconic London Eye, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben.
- Visit the grandiose residence of Queen Elizabeth II, Buckingham Palace, and see London’s best Gothic architectural marvel: Westminster Abbey.
A choice between your hotel (if centrally located) or a recommended meeting point.