See the Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, White Cliffs of Dover and enjoy a boat ride along River Thames on this tour.
Private Visit to Leeds Castle
You couldn’t imagine a castle in a more beautiful setting! Surrounded by 500 acres of parkland and a glossy lake, Leeds Castle used to be an idyllic haven for the royals – Henry VIII once lived here with Catherine of Aragon. During this private visit, your tour guide will show you how the Tudors lived at the spectacular fortress, and you can even sample a glass of mead at the recently refurbished Gatehouse!
The medieval city of Canterbury is dominated by its breathtaking cathedral – it’s the oldest in England and considered to be the centre of English Christianity. You’ll visit the towering cathedral and be able to follow in the footsteps of pilgrims that flocked to the church following Thomas Becket’s gruesome murder in 1170. The gothic building hides many visual treasures, from the colourful stained glass windows to the creepy crypt.
Free Lunch Pack – More Sightseeing Time
To save you time, money and the struggle of finding somewhere to eat, our tour also includes a totally tasty Lunch pack! Avoid wasting time waiting for a meal in a restaurant - it means you can make the most of each stop and won’t waste valuable exploring time.
White Cliffs of Dover
The striking gateway to England, the White Cliffs of Dover have stood loyally throughout invasions and two world wars! Get your cameras ready as we pause for a photo stop at this stunning stretch of coastline.
After Dover, you’ll head south of the River Thames to Greenwich! This World Heritage Site is where Eastern and Western hemispheres meet. Discover breathtaking views, royal heritage and amazing attractions, all in a beautiful setting. That’s not all, Greenwich is also full to the brim with fascinating maritime history.
River Thames Boat Ride
End your day on a relaxing note and see some top London landmarks during this River Thames boat ride. You’ll float past iconic Tower Bridge and the soaring St Paul’s Cathedral along the route, before disembarking at Embankment Pier.
This tour will finish at Embankment Pier in London at around 6.30pm.
- Visitors are to note that bag searches may be carried out at Canterbury Cathedral. It is advised to avoid bringing large bags or backpacks to keep delays to a minimum
- Estimated tour duration is 10 hrs
- You must bring a printed copy of your ticket/voucher to gain entry to this tour
- The tour will finish at Embankment Pier in London at around 6.30 pm
- Kindly note that transportation to the tour pick-up point is not inclusive
- You are advised to arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- In the event of Leeds Castle being closed to visiting, the itinerary will be adjusted with a visit to Dover Castle as an alternative arrangement
- A Changi Recommends representative will contact you in the event if the date selected for booking of this tour is unavailable
Tour departs at 08:00 hrs
Days of Departure:
1 April to 30 September: Daily
1 October to 31 March, Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
Pickup point: Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria
4 Fountain Square, 123-151
Buckingham Palace Road
What You Get
- Private entry to Leeds Castle
- Exclusive Mead Tour
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- Thames Boat Ride
- Free Lunch Pack
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Hotel Return
- Food and beverages unless stated otherwise
How to Use
- Please present a printed copy of your tour voucher to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.