Used by more than 3 million visitors, The London Pass® is a sightseeing city card helping visitors see London's top attractions, saving them both time and money. With free entry to 80+ top London attractions & tours, the London Pass® is the only pass you need to complete your sightseeing experience in London.
One day sightseeing bus ticket – Free with your Pass*
- 1 day Hop-On-Hop-Off ticket (either Big Bus or Golden Tours)
- No need to pre-pick up - just scan your pass when you get on the bus
- 8 bus routes around London
- Live English audio guide - available also in French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese (Mandarin), Portugese (Brazilian) and Russian
*Ticket valid for one calendar day, from first bus to last bus. You can begin the sightseeing tour at any bus stop signposted with Golden Tours Hop-On Hop-Off or Big Bus.
- Your London Pass® must be collected on the same date as selected at the time of purchase. The pass is then valid for consecutive days from when it is first used at a participating venue.
- A day of validity is a calendar day, not a 24 hour period, we recommend you use your pass as early as possible on the first day to maximise the benefits.
- Your London Pass® has a daily credit limits for adults of £175 (1 day), £275 (2 days), £350 (3 days), £430 (4 days), £530 (5 days), £605 (6 days) and for children of £125 (1 day), £175 (2 days), £225 (3 days), £275 (4 days), £300 (5 days) and £350 (6 days). That is, the cumulative individual entrance cost of the individual attractions you visit in one day must not exceed this amount. Free admission for certain age group.
- Each London Pass® is valid for use within 12 months from the date of collection.
- Each London Pass holder can choose one Hop-On-Hop-Off bus tour operator - either Big Bus London or Golden Tours, once selected you cannot switch between operators. The choice is entirely up to you! The ticket is valid for one calendar day.
London Pass® Desk
- Open 7 days a week
- Monday to Sunday 10:00 hrs to 16:30 hrs
- Closed: 25 - 26 December and 1 January
11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP
What You Get
- London Pass® and guidebook
- One-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour
How to Use
- Please print a copy of your e-voucher and take it to the redemption point at 11a Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EP
- The redemption point is between Leicester Square Tube Station and Trafalgar Square opposite the Garrick Theatre
Terms and Conditions
- You must present a printed voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets.
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.