London Explorer Pass®
Choose 3, 5 or 7 attractions from some of London's top sights, landmarks and tours.
The London Explorer Pass grants you access to iconic London landmarks and tours. Choose between 3, 4, 5 or 7 Explorer credits* to redeem against your choice of attractions, from a list of over 20. Discover the Coca-Cola London Eye, Madame Tussauds, Westminster Abbey and many more. Simply scan your pass to redeem credits and you’re in – it’s that easy. Your pass will be valid for 30 days after the first attraction visit. Visit London in your own terms and plan your personal itinerary as you go, all while saving time and money! With savings over 40% on top London attractions, the London Explorer Pass is definitely an essential you don't want to miss!
*1 Credit = 1 Attraction Visit
- Hop-On-Hop-Off Bus Tour, London Eye & more. Pay nothing at the gate!
- Choose as you go. Enjoy 3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions & tours from 20 included attractions.
- Easy to use; 1 credit = 1 attraction visit. Redeem as you go, no pre-booking needed.
- Take your time. Credits last 30 days starting with your first attraction visit.
- Your London Explorer Pass® will be activated upon scanning at the first attraction, after activation your Explorer Pass will remain valid for the next 30 days
- Top Attractions
- Coca-Cola London Eye
- Madame Tussauds
- Westminster Abbey
- 1 Day Hop on Hop off Bus tour
- SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- The London Dungeon
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Thames River Cruise
- Hampton Court Palace
What You Get
- London Explorer Pass® (Digital Copy)
- Access to iconic London landmarks and tours
- 1-day Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- 30 days validity
How to Use
- Simply print your pass or download a mobile friendly PDF which you will have to show at participating attractions for admission
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.