While you enjoy a delicious two course lunch we'll take you on a relaxed mini voyage through the heart of London.
Our friendly waiters will serve you a scrumptious meal with a hearty main course, just right for an appetite fanned by river breezes. To accompany your meal our fully stocked bar is certain to have something tempt your palate. And when you've finished your dessert, you can take a stroll on deck to round off your river-day experience.
As you set off the Tower of London and Tower Bridge will be in sight, whether through panoramic windows or from the open upper deck, and you’ll see Big Ben and the London Eye before heading down towards Canary Wharf, with Tower Bridge in view again.
Cruises last one hour and forty five minutes which gives you plenty of time to enjoy both the view and the company! Whether it’s a first-time, original choice for you and your friends or a long-time favourite of river cruise aficionados we're sure you’ll find it’s a great choice for a memorable meal with bright conversation.
- Infants aged 0-2 can join free of charge as long as they do not require a seat and meal. If a separate seat and meal is required, please book a child ticket
- Champagne package is only available to adults 18 and above
- This activity runs in all weather conditions
- We cannot guarantee that meals are free from nuts or traces of nuts. For participants with gluten-free requirements, please notify the operator at least 24 hours before the scheduled activity time. For any special dietary requirements, please call reservations at 020 77 400 400 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your seat on board is guaranteed and will be allocated to you before the cruise takes place. When you board you will be shown to your table. Please note tables are fixed, with each table (or pair of tables) seating four guests. Our panoramic window will provide you a great view of the skyline, regardless of your table location. However, please note window tables are available and can seat only two guests
- Please check the menu for more information
- Check weekend prices here
Boarding time: 11:30am
Departure time: 11:45am
Please be at the meet up location 10-15 minutes prior to the scheduled boarding time
What You Get
- 2-course lunch meal
- 1 hour 45 minutes River Thames cruise
- Live commentary
- Glass of Moët & Chandon (Champagne Package)
- Other personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities (optional)
How to Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.