Hop-On Hop-Off Llandudno
Hop on board with your 24-hour ticket and enjoy panoramic views from the top deck of an open top bus as we drive you to some of Llandudno's best attractions. You'll enjoy spectacular views of the Great Orme Country Park, the Pier, Conwy Castle and the surrounding countryside. Let City Sightseeing highlight all the things to do and see in these beautiful seaside towns.
Begin your journey after taking a leisurely stroll along Llandudno Pier. If you're after an unforgettable adventure then make sure you hop off at Conwy Road. If you have enough time then walk to the medieval Conwy Castle, built by Edward I in the late 13th century or even visit the world's largest garden maze, the Conwy Valley Maze, and find your way to the middle! If you're looking for a great viewpoint to overlook the green surroundings then you can embark on the Conwy Mountain walk, it might take you 4 hours but it sure is worth it! For those nature lovers, embrace the scenic views and hop off to visit West Shore Beach, and maybe even grab an ice cream if you're visiting in the summer! Hop off at Gloddaeth Street if you want to visit the Llandudno Museum. Despite being small it's filled with historical information for you to learn all about the heritage of this wonderful town. Get ready to visit Llandudno! Buy your ticket online today.
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Llandudno office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
Operational season: 16th March - 3rd November
Llandudno & Conwy Tour (red route)
- 16th March - 12th April: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- 13th April - 29th September: 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- 30th September - 3rd November: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Great Orme Explorer (blue route)
- 13th April - 29th September: 10:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m.
What You Get
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Llandudno
Alpine Travel, Builder Street West
LL30 1HH, Llandudno, United Kingdom