Hop-On Hop-Off Inverness
Hop on board our open-top double-decker bus tour and see this city from the a different perspective, while we whisk you away through the history and culture of Inverness. Visit the different sites which all have their own stories and famous visitors - Macbeth, Robert the Bruce, Mary, Queen of Scots and Bonnie Prince Charlie, to name a few. With our carefully selected bus stops, hop on and off throughout the day as you please!
Your incredible Inverness expedition is sure to blow you away, as you board our super double decker buses and take a trip through the Scottish streets that have so much character and history. We set off from Bank Street by the River Ness, where you can find the answers to any questions about Inverness before we start. St Andrews Cathedral is a must-see; the organ, stained glass windows and the paintings and carvings make it worth a visit. The tour passes Queen's Park Stadium and Inverness Leisure before crossing Tomnahurich Bridge, Jacobite Cruises and Torvean Golf Club.
As we return to the city centre you can alight to visit Muirtown Locks. Hop off here and walk around the beautiful canal, before hopping back on board to return to our starting point Bank Street. What are you waiting for to get to all these amazing places? Buy your ticket online today.
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Inverness office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
Operational season: 1st April - 29th September 2019 (except on: 22nd September)
- First tour: 9:30 a.m. (departs from stop 4: Inverness Bus Station)
- Last tour: 3:15 p.m.
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Frequency: every 60 minutes
What You Get
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Inverness
Jacobite Cruises Ltd., Tomnahurich Bridge, Glenurquhart Road
IV3 5TD, Inverness, United Kingdom