Hop-On Hop-Off Derry - Londonderry
See the vibrant city of Derry/Londonderry from the top of a red open top double-decker bus. Let City Sightseeing introduce you to this historic city by taking you to some of the most fabulous attractions for you to visit during your stay. Just look out for the bus tour at the starting point at Derry Visitor and convention Bureau and get ready for a trip of a lifetime!
Are you ready to explore the wonders that Derry has to offer? Just hop on to one of our red, open-top buses at the starting point, Derry Visitor and Convention Bureau. From here, you'll be able to discover Derry from up high as we take you to the best treasures of this city. Hop off to experience the Diamond, the city's famous war memorial, built in 1927, in order to commemorate the lives lost in World War I and, subsequently World War II.
Hop off to discover the Guildhall, a glorious neo-gothic style building built in the 19th century. The Bogside is also another must-see attraction. Here you'll be able to dive into the history of Derry and learn all about the Battle of the Bogside. Next up is the Waterside, where you can take a long leisurely walk and soak up the peaceful atmosphere. Hop off to gain a different perspective of Derry and see all the street art at Nelson Drive Murals. Last but not least, hop off to take the scenic river walk to appreciate all of nature's wonder and its idyllic atmosphere. Get your ticket online today!
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Derry/Londonderry office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
Operational season: 1st June - 30th September
- Except on: 12th July, 12th August
First tour: 10:00 a.m.
Last tour: 4:00 p.m.
What You Get
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
City Sightseeing Derry/Londonderry
39 Abercorn Road
BT48 6TQ, Derry-Londonderry, United Kingdom