Handel & Hendrix In London
Separated by a wall and 200 years, lay the homes of two great musicians.
They were centuries apart, but Handel and Hendrix had two things in common: music and their London address.
Explore the Georgian house at 25 Brook Street, where Handel composed from for 36 years, beginning at the summer of 1723. Get your baroque on, then get your rock on. Pop into the flat on the top floor of 23 Brook Street, where Jimi Hendrix famously held TV appearances from 1968 to 1969. Step into the homes of musical innovators who chose London to live in, and changed music forever.
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
- Free cloakroom available onsite
- Flash photography not allowed
Tuesday: 11am to 6pm
Wednesday: 11am to 6pm
Thursday: 11am to 6pm
Friday: 11am to 6pm
Saturday: 11am to 6pm
*Last entry to the museum is at 5pm.
Handel & Hendrix in London
25 Brook St, W1K 4HB, London
What You Get
- Admission to Handel & Hendrix in London
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the entrance of the attraction
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.