Explore the essence of England with this England in One Day tour.
First,head out straight for Stonehenge the most popular prehistoric monument in the world. Come and marvel at the huge 40 ton Sarsens and the volcanic blue stones that were brought from Preseli mountains over 280 miles away. Discover the mysteries that surround the slaughter stone and see the numerous earth barrows where the beaker people lie buried before heading through the Salisbury plains towards Bath.
Bath and the Cotswolds
Bath, a world heritage site, is a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. There will be plenty of time to shop and explore before we enjoy a drive through the Cotswolds. As we head north to Stratford we drive through the heart of the Cotswolds, taking in breathtaking views of open countryside criss-crossed by dry stone walls and bustling market towns with magnificent perpendicular churches.
Birthplace of William Shakespeare, the greatest writer in the English language, and home to the Royal Shakespeare Company. Stratford is a charming market town set in the heart of rural England. A delightful river winds its way through the town, past the beautiful Holy Trinity church, where Shakespeare lies buried. Out tour includes an exclusive visit to Shakespeare's school before we enjoy champagne and strawberry scones, served in his picturesque garden.
- Estimated tour duration: 12 hrs
- Tour departs Victoria Coach Station Gate 19 – 20 at 7.45am
- The tour finishes in/near Victoria station at approximately 8.30pm
- Kindly note that transportation to the tour pick-up point is not inclusive
- You are advised to arrive at the pick-up point at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
Victoria Coach Station Gate 19 - 20 at 07:45 hrs
Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20),
164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria,
What You Get
- Admission to Stonehenge
- Private exclusive tour of Shakespeare's school including a glass of sparkling wine and scones
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Audio Headset in Stonehenge
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned coach
- Professional Guide
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel Drop Off
How to Use
- Please present your booking confirmation to the tour operator
Terms and Conditions
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- The tour may disembark at a different location from the initial meeting point. For disembarkation, please enquire with the tour guide on the day of tour.
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor.
- In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified before tour departure via e-mail. OR In circumstances that the tour is cancelled due to bad weather conditions, customers will be notified by the tour operator.
- Booking is required to be made 7 days prior the tour departure date.
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given.
About the Tour:
- Items not included are personal expenses during the tour (telephone, laundry, beverages etc.)
- Changi Recommends and the tour operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.
- Tour routes and schedule may be delayed/cancelled/changed without prior notice.
- Tour prices vary on seasons and weekdays/weekends, Changi Recommends reserves the right to change prices without prior notice. In the event where changes are made, the revised figures will be posted on the website.
- Tour routes subject to cancellation without prior notice due to weather conditions, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities.
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances.
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the tour date.
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the tour date.
Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the tour date.
Please e-mail any changes to the tour dates and number of visitors to email@example.com at least 7 calendar days before the tour date.