Once a tea clipper, this is now an award-winning visitor attraction in Greenwich.
All aboard Cutty Sark! You won't be sailing anywhere, but you will find out what life was like on board the world’s last surviving tea clipper. Stand on the deck, get amazing Thames views, and see this incredible ship from underneath her beautiful hull.
She was the fastest ship of her time and she's now an award-winning visitor attraction in London's leafy Greenwich. Cutty Sark is the world’s only remaining tea clipper, built in Britain for the China tea trade and first sent off to sea in 1869.
Step on board and learn about her record-breaking passages around the world. You'll be surrounded by memorabilia from her voyages as you walk around her impressive original interior - and even walk around underneath.
Don't forget to take a photo as you stand at the wheel - your days as a seafaring Victorian should be captured for all to see!
- Kids under 4 get in for free. Get a free ticket on-site for them
- Free entry for carers accompanying disabled visitors
- Redeem your sparkling wine ticket at the Cutty Sark Café after the visit
- Last admission is at 16:15
Open daily from 10am - 5pm
Last entry 4.15pm
King William Walk, SE10 9HT, London
What You Get
- Entrance to Cutty Sark
- Audio Guide
- Glass of English Sparkling Wine (If option selected)
- Personal expenses
- Optional activity fees
How to Use
- Present your smartphone voucher at the admission desk to get in
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.