The Beatles Story Tickets
The award-winning the Beatles Story is the world's largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and times of The Beatles. Located in the Fab Four’s hometown of Liverpool on the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock.
Embark on magical mystery tour and see how four young lads from Liverpool were propelled to dizzying heights of fame and fortune from humble childhood beginnings. Replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street and The Cavern authentically capture the early 60s, allowing you to experience firsthand the very places that helped make The Beatles the biggest band in the world.
Hear the story unfold through our 'Living History' audio guides available in 10 different languages (English, Brazilian-Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Russian and Spanish). Let all this take you down to the Beatles Story.
1000 hours - 1800 hours (GMT+1)
What You Get
Ages 16 years and above
- Learn the story of the Beatles and how they achieved worldwide fame.
- Go behind the scenes at the Abbey Road Studios.
- Take an underwater trip on the Yellow Submarine
- Hang out at the Casbah Coffee Club
- See a stunning replica of the Cavern Club
- Experience an exciting special exhibit "The British Invasion: How 1960s' beat groups conquered America"
How To Buy
1. Purchase online
2. Receive an email with the e-voucher
3. Receive a separate email within 2 working days
4. Enjoy your tour
65 6701 1185
8403 4722 (Text only)
Terms and Conditions
Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received. In the event if the date selected is not available, alternative arrangements will be communicated via email.
- No amendments or cancellations are allowed.
- Refunds will not be entertained.
- Changi Recommends and the merchant will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual’s negligence.
- Changi Recommends will not be responsible for the loss of ticket caused by individual’s negligence.
- The e-ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion.
- The value of the e-ticket/e-voucher is in Singapore dollars.
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant.