Shiverpool: Auld City & The Dead House Tour
Explore Liverpool's dark past on this spooky tour of its seven original streets
Not recommended for those with a delicate disposition, this terrifying tour takes its brave participants into the dark depths of Liverpool's past. Let your creepy tour guide lead the way down secret streets and hidden alleyways, as they share gory stories and local Liverpudlian legends.
Not spooky enough for you? Follow your guide underground into what Herman Melville called the Liverpool Dead House - the city's oldest morgue, full of ghoulish tales and ancient secrets.
- Tour duration: 90 minutes
- This tour is not recommended for children under 5 years and people with mobility issues, visual impairments or a delicate disposition
- Please note that you must bring your own torch
- This activity is family-friendly, but all children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that this tour does not end at the starting point, but ends at Our Lady & St Nicholas Church, Old Churchyard, Chapel Street, Merseyside L2 8TZ.
Tour departs at 19:00 hrs.
Queen Victoria Monument
Derby Square, L2 1AB, Liverpool
What You Get
- Fully guided Shiverpool tour
- Food & drinks
- Access to other attractions
How to Use
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the starting point
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of tour at 19:00
- If you are late by 5-10 minutes, head down Castle Street and Sweeting Street
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.