The award-winning the Beatles Story is the world's largest permanent exhibition purely devoted to the lives and times of The Beatles. Located in the Fab Four’s hometown of Liverpool on the stunning UNESCO World heritage site at the Albert Dock.
Embark on a magical mystery tour and see how four young lads from Liverpool were propelled to dizzying heights of fame and fortune from humble childhood beginnings.
Replicas of the Casbah, Mathew Street and The Cavern authentically capture the early 60s, allowing you to experience firsthand the very places that helped make The Beatles the biggest band in the world.
Hear the story unfold through our ‘Living History’ audio guides available in 11 different languages (English, Brazilian-Portuguese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean, Polish, Russian and Spanish). Let all this take you down to the Beatles Story.
In 2018, The Beatles Story celebrates 50 years since The Beatles travelled to India with the launch of a special exhibition. ‘Beatles In India’ looks at this key period in time with new memorabilia, imagery and personal accounts from people who were there with them.
- The Beatles Story is open every day, except Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Last admission is one hour before closing time
- The full Beatles Story experience can take anything from 1-3 hours. However, the average visitor takes approximately 90 minutes. Please allow some time at the end of your visit to relax in our Fab4 Cafe, and to explore the Fab4 Store
- Please note, the exhibitions are self-guided and therefore may run at any time
9am to 7pm.
The Beatles Story is located on the waterfront, a short walk from Liverpool city center.
Britannia Vaults Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool L3 4AD, United Kingdom
What You Get
- Entrance ticket
- Multimedia guides, available in English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Russian, Korean, Cantonese and Brazilian Portuguese
- The Beatles in India Special Exhibition
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed or mobile copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damage caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 6 days or less prior the departure date
- 50% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 7 days prior the departure date
- 80% of the amount will be refunded to customers for cancellation made at least 14 days prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.