Once named as one of the top 5 prettiest cities in Europe by USA Today, see the very best of this 2,000-year-old settlement from the top deck of the Chester sightseeing bus.
Your bus journey around the best-preserved walled city in England begins close to St John the Baptist's Church on the angle of City Road and Station Road. From there, you're free to jump off and on as you please for up to 48 hours.
Take in the UK's grandest Roman amphitheatre, the natural beauty of the river Dee and its surrounding walkways, the epic views of Chester Cathedral, and so much more. With a detailed audio guide and 360° views, you are best placed to decide where to explore next.
- Children under 5 years ride for free
- The Red line operates Monday-Saturday, the Blue line on Sundays
- One loop takes 60 minutes
- Buses run every 30 minutes
- Chester Railway Station
- St Johns Church, Vicars Lane
- The Groves
- Pepper Street
- Castle Drive
- Roodee Coach & Car park
- Lower Bridge Street
- Grosvenor Street
- Race Course, Old Port Area
- Princess Street (not on Sundays)
- Chester Bus Interchange
- St Werburgh Street (Sundays only)
- Foregate Street
- City Road
Terms and Conditions
- You can present a printed or mobile copy of the voucher/ticket for this activity
- The voucher/ticket is accepted only at authorised redemption points
- The voucher/ticket is valid only on the date and time specified
- The voucher/ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion unless otherwise stated
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of late comers/no shows, it would be considered cancellation and no refund will be given
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- Full refunds will be given to customers who have purchased the loss coverage for uncollected tickets
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.