information tour and attraction closures in City Sightseeing destinations, and our updated voucher policy here.
With one route featuring 23 stops conveniently located around the city, City Sightseeing Belfast will take you around the most prominent landmarks and attractions in the city. Enjoy the view from our open-top exclusive red busses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop-off!
City Sightseeing Belfast, the only hop-on hop-off tour in Belfast with Tourist Board accreditation, takes you to 23 stops, covering culture, history, and entertainment. Hop off at bus stop 1, Castle Place, and do your shopping at the Wickerman and Carrolls gift shops whilst you admiring the Albert Memorial Clock. Continue your journey to bus stop 2 to visit the Big Fish Sculpture, Customs House and McHughs Bar.
Then, at bus stops 4 and 5 you will find the ideal hop off spot to go back in time and visit the Titanic Quarter, the Titanic Belfast and SS Nomadic. You'll also get the chance to see the Titanic Dock and Pump House, and the HMS Caroline, which saw combat in the First World War.
Hop on and off at bus stops 6 through 12 to see all the City Government Buildings with their fantastic architecture, and take a stroll through UK's largest indoor market: St. George's Market. Up next is the cultural side of Belfast: The Grand Opera House, The Five Points, Queen's University, the Botanic Gardens, the International Wall Murals, the Spectrum Centre, and the Shankill Road Wall Murals.
Enjoy the view from our open-top red buses and whenever you spot something you would like to explore further, just hop off! Then, when you're ready, just wait for the next bus and hop back on. No need to deal with the public transport system. City Sightseeing is the best way to visit Belfast at your own pace.
- View the bus route here
- You must present a printed voucher in exchange for a physical ticket for this activity
- You will collect your ticket from the driver or tour representative at any of the stops along the route. You may also collect your ticket at City Sightseeing Belfast office
- The tickets are valid for 24 hours after the first use
Operational season: all year round
- Except on: 24-27 December, 1 January
- First tour: 10:00 a.m.
- Last tour: 4:30 p.m. (March - October); 4:00 p.m. (November - December); 3:00 p.m. (January - February)
- Please note: the last tour will not go to Stormont; the bus will not visit stops 6, 7, 8 and 9
- Frequency: every 30 minutes
- Duration: 90 minutes
What You Get
- 24hr Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
How to Use
- Kindly present a printed copy of your voucher at the location
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase, you will receive an email confirmation with your digital pass within two days. Passes are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.
How to Get There
Belfast City Sightseeing Ltd
10 Great Victoria Street
BT2 7BA, Belfast, United Kingdom