Wild Wadi Water Park is the largest water park in Dubai and also one of the most exciting ones.
For an adventurous yet fun-filled day out in Dubai, The RTT can tailor a visit to the Wild Wadi Park featuring some of the world’s fastest and tallest rides. Located adjacent to Burj Al Arab in Jumeirah – one of the city’s most posh areas, a tour to the Wild Wadi Park will provide you with a delightful break from the daily hustles and bustles of your hectic life.
The real highlight of the park is that it is built around the concept of an interesting Arabian folklore whose central characters are Juha and his seafaring friend, Sinbad. Its attention to detail emphasis on character structure and development has won the park the World Waterpark Association Industry Innovation Awards for Outstanding Accomplishment Design and Theming.
As you enter here, the child in you will pop out, with more than 25 exciting rides – the significant being Master Blaster or uphill water roller coaster, Ring Rides that allows you to choose from single or double ring, Jumeirah Sceirah – a free-fall water slide that stands up to a height of 33 meters, Wipeout and Riptide rides with the capability of producing a realistic wave effect and Breakers Bay – the largest of its kind in the Middle East.
Feb 2020: 7 February - 29 February: 10:00 until 18:00
Mar 2020: 1 March - 31 March: 10:00 until 18:00
Apr 2020: 1 April - 30 April: 10:00 until 18:00
For an update on Operating Hours, kindly refer to official website
What You Get
- Entry to Wild Wadi Water Park
- For safety purposes, access to certain rides are restricted to those over 1.1 meters in height
- Appropriate swimwear must me worn at all times
- Complimentary access for children of age two years or below, upon presentation of ID proof
- Towel & Locker Rental is available for rent at Wild Wadi Water Park
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity for direct entry
- The voucher is valid only on date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.