Visions of Dubai
Dubai's Past, Present & Future
This afternoon drive to Dubai Marina, the world’s largest man-made marina for a thrilling 90-minute RIB cruise towards Palm Jumeirah Island. Snap photos of Dubai’s unique seascapes and structures such as Cayan ‘Twisted’ Tower, Ain Dubai the world’s largest Ferris Wheel on Bluewaters Island and of course the US$1.5b Atlantis resort. Drive along Sheikh Zayed Road to view some of Dubai’s iconic architectural landmarks. At Zabeel Park visit Dubai’s latest attraction – Dubai Frame. Soaring 150m high and connected by a 100m bridge with a partial glass floor, Dubai Frame offers stunning 360ᵒ views of Dubai’s Old Quarter to one side and its futuristic skyline to the other. Relish a Coffee on the sky bridge with a backdrop of the picturesque Dubai Creek. Returning to terra-firma, a small exhibition highlights Dubai’s astonishing plans for the future, leaving you with much food for thought.
Duration: 4-5 Hours
Pick-up Time: Approx. 02:00pm - 02:30pm
Departure Day: Saturday
What You Get
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- English/German Speaking Guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Marina Cruise
- Meals and beverages
- Tip and gratuities (optional)
- Child Price: 5-11 years
- Excursions are bilingual and conducted in suitable vehicle with English/German (guide will speak both languages during the tour)
- Pick-up from Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman Hotels. Additional charges applies for pick-up not within the city limit
- Dress Code: Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Mosque visit & photo-stop dress code: Loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along.
- Photography: Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
- This is a shared tour, other guests will be joining the tour
- Minimum 02 Adults required for the tour to operate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide/driver before boarding the vehicle
- The voucher is valid on date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchasing, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.