This exciting new tour offers visitors the opportunity to visit one of the World’s few working Palaces in UAE’s capital city. A leisurely journey brings you to the green, island city of Abu Dhabi in 90 minutes. Visit the recently renovated Qasr Al Hosn, former residence of Abu Dhabi’s ruling Al-Nahyan family and the site of the island’s only fresh water well. The Fort and Watchtower built in 1790s as well as the surrounding Palace built from coral stone bricks in the 1940s are a living testimonial of Abu Dhabi’s history. Afterwards head to another highlight, the Presidential Palace, Qasr Al Watan, whose exquisite artisanship celebrates the region’s rich cultural heritage. After a guided tour, there is time to take photographs or choose from a range of beautifully crafted souvenirs in the Palace gift shop. Your final visit on this tour will be to the opulent Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one the largest in the world. Funded by H.H. late Sheikh Zayed Al Nahyan, former President of the UAE and brought to fruition by UAE’s current President H.H. Sheikh Khalifa Al Nahyan, the US$1b Grand Mosque boats Swarovski chandeliers, hand woven carpets and breathtaking marble work inlaid with precious stones from around the world.
Duration: 8-9 Hours
Pick-up Time: 07:45am - 08:15am
Departure Day: Wednesday
What You Get
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- English/German Speaking Guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Buffet or Set Menu Lunch
- Other Meals and beverages
- Tip and gratuities (optional)
- Dress Code is loose, long trousers or skirts reaching ankles and long sleeves reaching wrists. Shoulders must be covered. No shorts, tight or transparent clothing, no visible tattoos. Women must bring a scarf to cover their heads.
- Child Price: 0-11 years
- Excursions are bilingual and conducted in suitable vehicle with English/German (guide will speak both languages during the tour)
- Pick-up from Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman Hotels. Additional charges applies for pick-up not within the city limit
- Dress Code: Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Mosque visit & photo-stop dress code: Loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along.
- Photography: Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
- This is a shared tour, other guests will be joining the tour
- Minimum 02 Adults required for the tour to operate
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide/driver before boarding the vehicle
- The voucher is valid on date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchasing, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.