New Dubai Canal Cruise
Dubai Canal Dhow Dinner Cruise
Enjoy a scenic evening cruise along the newly built Dubai Canal aboard our contemporary Arabian Dhow framing stunning views of New Dubai's superbly illuminated skyline. With icons such as Burj Khalifa, the world's tallest building, the twin towers of the world's tallest hotel, Marriott Marquis and the colorful new Tolerance Bridge, this cruise has it all. Departing from the Festival City district, sail towards the dazzling waterfall beneath Sheikh Zayed Road whilst enjoying an international 5-star-buffet with live cooking stations. Afterwards, experience a mesmerizing Tanoura dance show before returning to the pier.
Duration: 2 Hours
Pick-up Time approx. between 19:00hrs - 19:30hrs
Departure Day: Daily
What You Get
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Light Refreshments
- Buffet Dinner
- Traditional Wooden Dhow
- Meals and beverages
- Tip and gratuities (optional)
- Child Price: 4-11 years
- The transfers for all Cruise Excursions & Ariel will be without guide. English-speaking driver only.
- Dress Code: Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Mosque visit & photo-stop dress code: Loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along.
- Photography: Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
- This is a shared tour, other guests will be joining the tour
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide/driver before boarding the vehicle
- The voucher is valid on date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchasing, kindly email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.