Discover the playful, creative world of LEGO® at LEGOLAND® Dubai.
Use our LEGOLAND® Dubai admission passes with optional pick up and drop off to experience an incredibly fun and imaginative world, fascinatingly themed around the LEGO® toy-building bricks! With a wide spectrum of games, rides and other attractions on its extensive three million square feet space, LEGOLAND® Dubai is aimed to amuse enthusiastic families with kids of 2 to 12 years. From FACTORY, LEGO® CITY, IMAGINATION to KINGDOMS, ADVENTURE and MINILAND, there are six themed zones to discover here.
With a trip to FACTORY, you’ll get to see how LEGO® bricks are meticulously manufactured, along with the chance to explore the Middle East’s largest Lego store, The Big Shop. At LEGO® CITY, let your kid pilot a plane, steer a boat, and even perform some heroic deeds by rescuing a burning structure. For your little ones including toddlers, the IMAGINATION zone has some remarkable attractions by way of Duplo Valley, Kid Power Towers, and 4D Theater displaying LEGO®-based movies.
One of the main highlights of KINGDOMS is the pulse-racing Dragon roller coaster. The ADVENTURE section also allows you to engage in extraordinary thrill, thanks to its many highlights: Pharaoh’s Revenge, Lost Kingdom Adventure, and Submarine Adventure. Finally, MINILAND is where you can marvel at the mindblowing LEGO® art and creativity. Be in awe at the life-size LEGO® models here, representing the most iconic attractions of not only Dubai and UAE but also the Middle East.
10:00am - 06:00pm
Legoland Dubai operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan. Kindly visit official website for any further information.
What You Get
- 1-Day Ticket Entry to Legoland Dubai`
- Q-Fast 1 Day Pass: Enjoy unlimited fast entry to all your favourite rides all day long!
- Children aged below 3 can enter free of charge
- Legoland Dubai operational hours may vary in the month of Ramadan. No eating or drinking outdoors is permiited in the month of Ramadan. Kindly visit official website for any further information.
How To Use
- Present a physical copy of the E-ticket at the ticket counter to gain entry Legoland Dubai
- The E-ticket is valid for 6 months from the date selected
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.