iVenture Dubai Unlimited Pass
The Dubai Unlimited attractions pass allows you to see more of the city with access to all of the 48 included attractions and experiences over 3 or 5 consecutive days.
Take your pick from 48 fantastic things to do across Dubai - simply pick one attraction from each of the three pools. With so many top attractions to choose from there’s something for everyone.
Take your time and explore Dubai your way with the flexibility to use your tickets over seven days. This option is the perfect way to experience a select few of Dubai’s top attractions at your own pace; safe in the knowledge you’re still getting a great deal.
What You Get
- Pick one attraction from each of the three pools, choice of three top Dubai experiences such as Wild Wadi Waterpark™, IMG Worlds of Adventure, At The Top, Burj Khalifa and many more
- Free colour guide and map with helpful information on participating attractions.
- Transport to or from the attractions unless otherwise specified
- Food & Drink unless otherwise specified
- Children aged 0-2 are free of charge, provided that they are accompanied by a paying adult
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- This pass includes single admission only to each participating attraction. No repeat visitations are allowed
- A period of one hour must pass between redeeming benefits (Hop On-Hop Off Bus Tour excluded)
- Only 1 attraction per pool can be selected. Please check full list of 3 Attractions Pools for more information
- Cards are activated on first use and and valid for 7 consecutive calendar days (the first time you use your card regardless of time will count as day 1).
- Pass must be redeemed within 6 months after purchasing
- IMPORTANT: Tours, transfers and some attractions may require prior booking or separate ticket collection, please see official website for full details
- Attractions are subject to change at any time. Please refer to official website for the most up to date list of attractions.
How To Use
- Your pass must be redeemed within 1 month after purchasing
- Selecting a date on a website is simply for reference. You may collect the pass anytime within the 1 month after your purchase
- You must use your iVenture Card to redeem your benefits within 1 month after collection
- Any unused benefits will expire 7 days from date of card activation.
- The validity of this pass is counted by calendar days, not by time, so make sure to claim your pass early on the date of pick up
- Your pass is valid for a period of 7 days beginning on the date you visit the first attraction
- This pass includes single admission only to each participating attraction. Repeat entries are not allowed
- All benefits may only be redeemed once
- Electronic iVenture iPass (Recommended)
- iPass is the electronic version of iVenture card. You can present your iPass on your mobile phone to redeem your benefits
- After receiving your voucher, you can go to the iPass check-in site, then enter the activation code (10 numbers) on your voucher and other required information to receive your iPass
- Physical iVenture Ticket
- If you would like a physical iVenture Ticket, please check the iVenture official website for the pick up information
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.