Gear up for an iFly flight experience which interestingly does not involve clambering into any aircraft or jumping off from nerve-wracking heights.
Gear up for an iFly flight experience which interestingly does not involve clambering into any aircraft or jumping off from nerve-wracking heights. But, wait before you think that this is your typical indoor activity. With the first of its kind double vertical wind tunnel,iFly Dubai at Mird if City Centre offers a genuine flying experience and is as safe as it’s adrenaline-pumping, allowing you to feel the real thrill and excitement of sky diving however within a well-controlled space.
After the super informative training session that briefs on hand signal sand safety procedures, you’ll put on your flight jumpsuit and another accessories such as helmet, goggles, ear plugs etc. Now proceed to the flight chamber powered by the advanced vertical wind tunnel technology. Featuring two enormous fans of 400 horsepower each, the 10-meter-high wind tunnel has the capacity to blow wind at approximately 200 kilometers per hour. This alternatively results in producing a wall-to-wall powerful airflow which almost recreates the exact free-fall settings of sky diving.
Overall,it gives you the ultimate feel of weightlessness as you float and reach up to a height of 10000 feet. Whether you’re a first-timer or even a seasoned flyer who wants to add exhilarating flips and twists to your airborne adventure, your super talented instructor will help you to get the absolute best out of your time spend here. Moreover,there is a dedicated tunnel operator to adjust the wind speed just according to your body weight and individual preferences.
You’ll get to experience two one-minute or two-minute flight, dependent on your chosen package. And the best thing is that this amazing activity can be enjoyed by both adults and kids (above three years).
Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00am - 10:00pm
Thursday - Saturday: 10:00am - 12:00am
What You Get
- iFly Admission Tickets
- 20 mins briefing session
- iFly Gear: Flying Suite, Helmet, Disposable Socks & Goggle
- 1 to 1 tunnel session with iFly instructor
What To Wear
- Wear comfortable clothes
- Refrain from wearing collared shirts as the collar will flap around your neck
- Participants with long hair are advised to tie it up
- Well-fitting lace-up trainers are also recommended
- Jewelry must be removed before gearing up
- Participants must weigh less than 105kg (if shorter than 180cm) or 115kg (if taller than 180cm)
- Children must be aged 4+ to participate
- Not suitable for people who are pregnant, have previously dislocated their verge, or have a history of back injury or heart problems
- All participants must sign the iFly Dubai indemnity form before participating
- If you're interested in purchasing photos/videos of your iFly Dubai experience, please check for details at the counter onsite
How To Use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Voucher permits a walk-in for a flight at a time of your choice from 12:00pm-6:00pm
- You are required to check in 1 hour prior to your flight time as you will have to attend a professional training session
- If you plan to visit after 6:00pm, we strongly recommend you make a booking with iFly directly by calling in advance on +97142316292. Make your booking by phone, then bring along your voucher to redeem the experience at the venue.
- The voucher is valid only on date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.