Set yourself free and enjoy Dubai's new sensational Olympic size ice rink.
Dubai may be a desert city but it boasts of everything one could ask for and beyond. So why not if you want to lace your skates up and glide on the ice with a gust of authentic winter fun and magic? Simply head over to the Olympic-sized Dubai Ice Rink! You can skate, twirl and even display some crazy or sleek turns across this facility which offers no less than 1500 square meters of state-of-the-art ice area.
Set right up in the middle of the world’s biggest mall - Dubai Mall, this indoor ice rink is noteworthy for its beautifully recreated cool ambience which is nothing short of a winter wonderland. Open all through the year, this allows you to stake in a glistening surrounding in every season, in particular when the city is blazing hot during summer months. With an array of options available for all ages and capabilities, all you’ve to do is to choose the ice right skating session.
To stake against the falling snow, nothing can beat Snowfall Skating which promises you a wondrous experience. An Ice Golf or Ice Hockey session will ideally cater those who want to get creative on the ice floor. Pair your ice skate experience with a Family DJ or Disco session, and you’re in for an unmatched party vibe. Now if you’re a beginner or someone not effortless on ice, you can even sign up for convenient training sessions.
As your Dubai Ice Rink tickets cover all gears, it further lets you pick up the right staking aids depending on your skills. Little guests below 100 centimeters can opt for Penguin Pals, while adults and kids over 12 years go for aids by way of Snowmen or Seals. So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets now to discover one of the coolest ever hangout spots in Dubai.
Operating Hours: 10:00am - 11:30pm, daily
What You Get
- Entry to Dubai Ice Rink, 90-minute skating session
- Skate equipment
- Choose 1 of the 6 sessions:
- Public Session
- Disco Session
- Family DJ Session
- Snowfall Session
- Freestyle Session
- Children aged 0-2 and pregnant women are not allowed to participate in this activity
- Children need to be 120cm and above in height to use Icebykes or eBykes
- Lockers are available for customers skating on that session with extra charges
- Safety helmets for children under 1 meter are free of charge
- Children under 5 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Guests are required to wear comfortable warm clothing, thick socks and gloves. To use IceBykes or eBykes, you need to wear tight pants and fully enclosed sports shoes; no long or hanging closing is allowed
- Pregnant ladies are not allowed for this activity
- People with back, neck, joint, or muscular problems are not recommended to join this activity
How To Use
- Present a physical copy of the E-ticket to gain entry into the Dubai Ice Rink
- The voucher is valid only on date and time specified
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.