Abu Dhabi City Day Tour
Discover the highlights of UAE's capital, Abu Dhabi on this tour. The first destination is Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the world. Continue to the Sheikh Zayed Centre (Date Market on Saturdays) for a glimpse into the private life of H.H. the late Sheikh Zayed. Your next stop is the Heritage Village where you will take a step back in time to explore life in the Emirates before discovery of oil. Drive along the beautiful Corniche before passing through the cultural hub of Saadiyat Island, home to the stunning Louvre Abu Dhabi Museum. At the nearby leisure and entertainment district of YasIsland, you have time for a final photo-stop near the world's first Ferrari World theme park.
- Visit of Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Visit of Sheikh Zayed Center
- Visit of Heritage Village
- Photo-stop of Abu Dhabi skyline
- Photo-stop of Emirates Palace (from outside)
- Drive along Corniche
- Photo-stop on Yas-Island for Ferrari World (from outside)
Duration: 8-9 Hours
Pick-up Time: 07:45am - 08:15am
Departure Day: Daily, except Friday
What You Get
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- English/German Speaking Guide
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance Fees
- Meals and beverages
- Tip and gratuities (optional)
- Dress Code is loose, long trousers or skirts reaching ankles and long sleeves reaching wrists. Shoulders must be covered. No shorts, tight or transparent clothing, no visible tattoos. Women must bring a scarf to cover their heads.
- Child Price: 0-11 years
- Excursions are bilingual and conducted in suitable vehicle with English/German (guide will speak both languages during the tour)
- Pick-up from Dubai/Sharjah/Ajman Hotels. Additional charges applies for pick-up not within the city limit
- Dress Code: Lightweight summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months, especially in the evenings. Good quality sunglasses are advised and photo-chromatic lenses for those who wear spectacles. Hats or some protection for the head are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Mosque visit & photo-stop dress code: Loose long trousers or long skirts & long sleeves to ankle/wrist. No shorts for men, no tight & transparent clothing. Women must cover their head with a scarf hence we suggest to bring it along.
- Photography: Normal tourist photography is acceptable, but it is considered offensive to photograph Arab women. It is also courteous to ask permission before photographing men. Photographs of government buildings, police or military installations are not allowed.
- This is a shared tour, other guests will be joining the tour
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher to the guide/driver before boarding the vehicle
- The voucher is valid on date and time specified
How To Buy
- After purchasing, kindly email the following details to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 4 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.