Walking Tour In The Street Of Divan
The Divan Yolu was the "Road to the Imperial Council" during Ottoman times.
The Divan Yolu was the "Road to the Imperial Council" during Ottoman times. In the Byzantine period it was the Mese Street, the main boulevard leading from the city center on Seraglio Point to the Porta Auera ‘The Golden Gate’ where it met the Via Ignatia; the road to Rome. We start by a tall marble shaft called the Million, which still stands, at the beginning of Divan Yolu. We continue our walk and see some of Ottoman sultans’ Mausoleums, Mosques, medreses schools, Roman forums, Byzantine monuments such as Çemberlitas (the Burnt Column) and the remains of the Theodosian Arc d’Triumph.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
- This walking tour is available only on Mondays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Departure point: Pick up from centrally located hotels in Istanbul
- Return details: Tour finishes at entrance of Grand Bazaar at 12:30 pm
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.