- Visit the famous Haci Bekir, a confectioner specializing in traditional Turkish delight and candies
- Learn the history of coffee culture in Istanbul as you walk through bazaars and narrow streets
- Take a coffee making course and get a certificate to prove your new caffeine-based skills
Need a pick-me-up as you go about your day in Istanbul? Take this guided tour through Turkey's fascinating relationship with coffee, and taste some samples as you go. Feel the buzz as you explore the narrow streets, take a coffee making course, try authentic Turkish delight, and more!
The Turkish love their coffee, and you'll have a spring in your step too as you learn all about the country's national drink.
Did you know that Turkey's coffee trail leads back to Egypt? Join your guide and learn how the first coffee beans came to Istanbul in 1519. Walk through bustling bazaars, down narrow streets, and find out where the very first coffee shops opened their doors in the 14th century.
Rehydrate with some coffee along the way, and try some sweet and sticky Turkish delights. You'll also take a fun Turkish coffee making course, and get a certificate to prove you're qualified. If you didn't have a craving for coffee before, you will after this.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.