- Get lost among the ruined walls and ancient crumbling temples of the legendary city of Troy
- Cruise through the Dardanelle Straits by ferry, and climb a replica of the Trojan Horse
- Enjoy a delicious lunch and uncover Homer's influence on European literature
Dive into the world of Helen of Troy, Achilles, and Homer on this inspiring historical odyssey with return transport from Istanbul!
Leaving Istanbul early, you'll pick up your fellow adventurers and head to the ferry for a scenic ride along the Marmara Coast. All the sightseeing making you hungry? Enjoy a buffet breakfast on the way. You'll get lunch too, with views included from the roof of the Grand Eceabat Hotel.
Get your photo on the replica Trojan Horse, used in the movie Troy, and show everyone you're better-looking than Brad Pitt as Achilles, or Helen of Troy herself. Explore the Temple of Athena, the trench of Schliemann, and find out how Achilles met his grizzly death near the Scaean Gate (sorry Brad).
Stand where music and poetry once entertained the masses at the Odeon, and learn about everyday life in the remains of the Agora, or marketplace. You can even see the excavations still in progress!
A fascinating day of myths, legends, and real-life history combined.
What You Get
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Buffet breakfast cruise through the Dardanelles Strait by ferry
- Museum entrance fees
- Lunch on the roof of the Grand Eceabat Hotel (the food provided on the tour accounts for allergies/dietary restrictions)
- Fully guided tour with an experienced and licensed English-speaking guide
- Gratuities (optional)
Tour Itinerary (Subject to Changes)
- A replica of the wooden horse that you can climb into for a photo
- Excavation information center which holds exhibits
- The fortification walls of Troy Vl with its tower and gateway entrance
- Temple of Athena (the focal point of a great annual festival in honor of the goddess Athena)
- Schliemann's trench
- The entrance ramp to Troy II
- The sanctuary
- The Odeon (intended for the presentation of musical performances)
- Current excavations in progress
- Itinerary subject to weather conditions
- Tour starts at 06:30hrs and Tour of the ruins ends at 17:00hrs, you should be back in Istanbul around 23:00hrs
- Food provided on the tour accounts for allergies/dietary restrictions
- Children under 5 can join for free
- Child Ticket: 5-8 years old
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity to the bus driver
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
- The meeting point is located in front of the Marmara Hotel. Please arrive 30 minutes before departure time.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.