Istanbul is a city on seven hills. The Süleymaniye area is located on the third hill of the historical peninsula.
Istanbul is a city on seven hills. The Süleymaniye area is located on the third hill of the historical peninsula. This tour covers the historical districts from Süleymaniye - the largest Mosque complex of the Ottoman Empire – to Vefa. Do you know why Suleyman is named The Magnificent? Let´s listen to our guide speaking about the greatest of Turkish Architects - Sinan - and the most beloved son of Süleyman The Magnificent - Sehzade Mustafa-the Prince. We walk in and around Vefa and have a chance to taste the traditional refreshment Boza. Our stroll covers many other historical buildings and stories.
Mehmet II. is the Ottoman Sultan known as The Conqueror. He was 21 years old when he conquered the city of Constantinople. What is the story behind his success? Did you know he could speak 6 languages fluently!. We stroll around the large Fatih Complex, and see - Roman Columns, Byzantine Churches, Gothic Cisterns, and Large Mosques. The commentary of your guide will bring alive for you the amazing world of the Ottoman Sultans. The most interesting, the liveliest, and the most colorful of Istanbul’s street bazaars - Casaba Paxar.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 8 Hours
What You Get
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance Fees
- Tour guide
- Gratuities (optional)
- Beverages during lunch
- This tour is available only on Wednesdays.
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited.
- Return time to hotel: Approximately at 05:00 p.m.
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.