Tour in Suleymaniye and Vefa
This tour covers the historical districts from Süleymaniye - the largest Mosque complex of the Ottoman Empire – to Vefa.
Istanbul is a city on seven hills. The Süleymaniye area is located on the third hill of the historical peninsula. This tour covers the historical districts from Süleymaniye - the largest Mosque complex of the Ottoman Empire – to Vefa. Do you know why Suleyman is named The Magnificent? Let´s listen to our guide speaking about the greatest of Turkish Architects - Sinan - and the most beloved son of Süleyman The Magnificent - Sehzade Mustafa-the Prince. We walk in and around Vefa and have a chance to taste the traditional refreshment Boza. Our stroll covers many other historical buildings and stories.
Tour Start Time: 09:00hrs
Duration: 4 Hours
What You Get
- Hotel pickup
- Entrance Fees
- Tour guide
- This tour is available only on Mondays.
- Return time to hotel: 12:30 pm
- Child Rate: 3-6 years old
- Pick-Up/Drop-Off within Istanbul City Centre
How To Use
- Present either a printed or mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date and time specified
How To Buy
- After puchase, kindly email the following to email@example.com:
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- Tours/Experiences subject to cancellation without prior notice due to unforeseen circumstances, and (or) when there is an official request from the authorities
- Refunds will be given to customers under these circumstances:
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellation made 3 days or less prior the departure date
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
- All amendments are subject to availability
- Additional charges may apply for amendments
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.