- Get a look inside one of Istanbul's most significant landmarks, the Topkapi Palace
- Explore its nooks and crannies at your own pace, from the treasury and armory to the harems
- Learn how Turkish civilization came to be developed from modest beginnings into an empire
Experience Turkey through a sultan's eyes at one of Istanbul's most significant museums, the Topkapi Palace. See the Ottoman-style architecture blending with Islamic influence, and learn how the palace came to be a symbol of Turkey's transformation from a feudal society into a mighty empire.
Sultans walked the halls of Topkapi Palace for over 400 years, and it's in these rooms that social events and administrative policies shaped the very development of Turkish civilization.
You might need all day to really dive deep into everything on offer here. Soak up the culture and Turkish pride as you walk through the grand Imperial Gate, onto the landscaped First Courtyard, and into the magnificent Gate of Salutation to the Second Courtyard.
It was in this very spot that Sultan Selim III oversaw state functions and ceremonial assemblies.
See the treasury, bathhouses and an armory, and feel the imperial charm of halls and royal chambers. Audio guides are available onsite for a more in-depth understanding.
Terms and Conditions
- Changi Recommends and the appointed operator will not be responsible for any accidents, loss of property or damaged caused by individual negligence
- The e-ticket/e-voucher cannot be exchanged for cash or used on more than one occasion
- Any alteration(s) on the e-ticket/e-voucher will not be accepted by Changi Recommends and the appointed merchant
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances that affects tour departure or ticket/voucher invalidity, customers will be notified and be advised accordingly
- No refunds will be entertained for cancellations
- There will be no refunds even if included items are not utilised by the visitor
- In the event of late comers/no show, it would be considered as cancellation and no refund will be given
Upon purchase of the ticket, you will receive an email confirmation with e-ticket/e-voucher within two days. Tours and tickets are subjected to availability and are not confirmed until a second confirmation email is received.